Monday, September 01, 2014

I really did

... love him. With all I had. Unfortunately he hurt me by not taking my needs seriously. He hurt me so I became unhappy/bitchy/negative/not fun... whatever you want to call it. It got to a place where if I said I was upset about something he no longer heard me, took it seriously or tried to change like he used to. He ignored it, he told me I was wrong, he ignored us... He went ahead and did whatever he wanted even if I asked him not to. He forgot the times I told him why I was upset and distilled everything to a belief that I was just upset without reason. I stopped trying to explain my feelings when they elicited no response and just hoped he would finally realize the truth of what I had said in the past (like how he takes my advice constantly while not remembering I gave him the advice). Things fell apart. I don't think I will ever understand how or why he stopped caring about my happyness.

I deserve someone who will never stop caring. Who won't sabotage us and then tell me there is something wrong with my personality. I am this way now because he hurt me, because he didn't value me. I wasn't like this when we met. I won't be like this when I forget.

amorette

No comments: