Monday, January 24, 2011

vanishing wallet

sometimes reading email feels like a job.

watching through my netflix queue is certainly sometimes a chore.

turning my room upside down looking for a wallet i KNOW i left on my desk and had my work ID in it (and who knows what else) that is clearly gone is definitely a pain in the ass. and. how could it be gone?

trying to eat an entire order of pad thai ... is impossible. and leaves me burping.

i love that it can be 5F outside and 90F (something like that) in my room. so i have the window wide open.

i wish i had a photographic memory. or at least a photo. (of those grins.) so i could pay attention and notice when it doesn't look the same.

a drummer moved in next door. and by next door i mean the building over. but it sounds like next door sometimes. but i think acoustic-midnight-singer below my bedroom is long gone. so i'll take it.

for the first time ever. i came into my building and the USPS man was outside in the truck, came in, and handed me a package, for me. impeccable. in a building with no doorbells we have to pick up our packages at the post office.

<3 amorette

No comments: