Sunday, August 10, 2014

i define myself

now that i am free i can do exactly what suits me. which makes me realize i'd rather not waste my time doing what suits everyone else. i can go to a party or a concert or whatever on a friday/saturday and have no one telling me that they are not into that and would rather i tag along with whatever they are doing. no one making me choose between their company or my other friends company.

checked out Nantasket beach with some friends. was relaxing. the seagulls are over eager. they took a bag of chips out of my beach bag and ate the whole thing without leaving even a bit of crumbs. very efficient. i'd go back. gotta find the free parking though. need the local pro-tips.

playing with the canon EOS XT a little bit. took the 28-80mm out to get some photos during the fire festival. good on food. night shots with handheld not so great, unless you like the light blur i guess. lots more testing to do.

this post was after my last breakup, fall 2010. "end of 2010". its happened all over again. this is the first time i've been single in the summer... for as long as i can remember.

amorette

No comments: